Collaboration Model: Building Strong PartnershipsTM
When you complete one of our Leadership Development Programs in person or through our E-Learning Platform you can download a Certificate of Completion that is accepted as part of developing your leadership competencies in your professional area and a receipt will allow you to get a tax credit reimbursement.
The intent of the program is to teach you how to solidify a leadership team that embodies a collaborative mindset in how they work toward the future, and build a collaborative vision. You will be shown how to apply the collaboration model to help your team overcome business obstacles and challenges, as well as make decisions that move them closer to their intended goals.
- Discover what it means to be a collaborative leader
- Learn how to nurture a collaborative mindset in others
- Implement a Team Charter that supports collaborative leadership
- Understand the 5-step Collaboration Model in relation to a leadership challenge
- Facilitate the design of a Team-based Leadership Action Plan to meet team objectives
The Making of:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.